Skip to content

Connecting to MT Standard Interface Communication Software by Mettler Toledo in Python

Instrument Card

Instrument class to communicate with Mettler Toledo balances using the MT-SICS Standared Interface Command Set.

MT Standard Interface Communication Software

Device Specification: here

Manufacturer card: METTLER TOLEDO


Mettler Toledo (NYSE: MTD) is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, process analytics instruments, and end-of-line inspection systems. The company operates worldwide with 70% of net sales, derived in equal parts, from Europe and from the Americas. Asian business is included in the remaining 30%.[2] Mettler Toledo is headquartered in Switzerland and incorporated in the United States.[4]

  • Headquarters: Columbus, Ohio, USA
  • Yearly Revenue (millions, USD): 2819
  • Vendor Website: here

Connect to the MT Standard Interface Communication Software in Python

Read our guide for turning Python scripts into Flojoy nodes.