Skip to content
- AKA Flojoy Studio. The app or user interface itself that runs Blocks, connects to hardware, etc.
- The pieces of code that users use to create an App. Made up of Python code. Users can, optionally, write their own custom Blocks.
- Blocks are connected together with these lines. These connections define in what order an App is run as well as how data is passed from Block to Block.
- Multiple connected Blocks together make up a Visual Script.
- Similar to Visual Script. Usually used when referring to saving and loading visual scripts for later.
- Similar to Visual Script but referring to the order the script is ran in.
- Blocks such as
SCATTER that visualize data.
- Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Blocks in Flojoy are written in Python. Python is renown for ease-of-use (relative to similar langugages).